At DEEPLIME, protecting your personal data is our priority.
When you use the website https://www.deeplime.io/ (hereinafter the "Website"), we are required to collect personal data about you.
The purpose of this policy is to inform you on how we process your personal data in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data - General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter the "GDPR").
1. Who is the data controller?
The data controller is DEEPLIME, French simplified joint stock company, registered with the Registry of Trade and Companies of Paris under the number 841 092 497 and whose head office is located at 28 Rue du Chemin Vert 75011 Paris (hereinafter "Us" or "We").
2. What personal data we collect?
The term ‘personal data’ means data enable to identify a natural person directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
We may collect the following personal data:
- - Identification and contact data (e.g. full name, email and postal addresses, telephone number, your photo);
- - Business data (e.g. your company, position, job title)
- - Login data (e.g. logs, IP address);
We inform you, when collecting your personal data, whether some of these data are mandatory or optional. Mandatory data are necessary for the provision of our services.
3. On what legal basis, for what purposes and for how long do we keep your personal data?
|Purposes||Legal basis||Data retention period|
|To provide you with a free trial||Taking steps at your request prior to entering into a contract||Your data are retained for the duration of the free trial.|
|To compile a database of customers and prospects||Our legitimate interest in developing and promoting our business||
For our clients: their personal data are retained for the duration of the business relationship plus a 3-year period from the termination of this relationship.
For our prospects: their personal data are retained for a 3-year period starting from the last contact with us (e.g. communication, action). In addition, personal data may be archived for probationary purposes for a 5-year period.
|To send newsletters, requests and direct marketing mailings||Our legitimate interest in developing and promoting our business||Personal data are retained for a 3-year period starting from the last contact with us (e.g. communication, action).|
|To answer to your information request and other inquiries||Our legitime interest in responding to your inquiries||Personal data are retained for the necessary time to process of your request and are deleted once the request has been processed.|
|To process data subjects’ requests to exercise their rights||Legal and regulatory obligations||
If we ask you a proof of identity: we only retain it for the necessary time to verify your identity. Once the verification has been carried out, the proof is deleted.
If you object to direct marketing: we can keep this information for 3 years.
4. Who are the recipients of your personal data?
Will have access to your personal data:
- (i) The staff of our company;
- (ii) Our processors: hosting provider, CRM tool, mailing provider;
- (iii) If applicable: public and private organisations, exclusively to comply with our legal obligations.
5. Are your personal data likely to be transferred outside the European Union?
Your personal data is hosted for the duration of the processing on the servers of Google located in the European Union.
As part of the tools we use (see article on the recipients of your personal data, especially our processors), your personal data may be transferred outside the European Union. The transfer of your personal data in this context is secured with the use of following safeguards:
- - Either personal data are transferred to a country that has been recognized as ensuring an adequate level of protection by a decision of the European Commission;
- - Or specific contracts have been executed with our processors for the transfer of your personal data outside the European Union, based on the Standard Contractual Clauses between a controller and a processor approved by the European Commission;
- - Or appropriate safeguards as defined by the GDPR have been undertaken.
6. What rights do you have regarding your personal data?
You have the following rights with regard to your personal data:
- - Right of access: have the right to access all your personal data at any time as defined by article 15 of the GDPR.
- - Right to rectification: have the right to rectify your inaccurate, incomplete or obsolete personal data at any time as defined by article 16 of the GDPR.
- - Right to restriction of processing: have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data in certain cases defined in article 18 of the GDPR.
- - Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”): have the right to request that your personal data be deleted and to prohibit any future collection as defined by article 17 of the GDPR.
- - Right to file a complaint to a competent supervisory authority (in France, the CNIL), under GDPR article 77, if you consider that the processing of your personal data constitutes a breach of applicable regulations.
- - Right to define instructions related to the retention, deletion and communication of your personal data after your death (article 40-1 of French law “informatique et libertés”).
- - Right to data portability: specific conditions defined in article 20 of the GDPR, you have the right to receive the personal data you have provided us in a standard machine-readable format and to require their transfer to the recipient of your choice.
- - Right to object: have the right to object to the processing of your personal data as defined by article 21 of the GDPR. Please note that we may continue to process your personal data despite this opposition for legitimate reasons or for the defense of legal claims.
You can exercise these rights by writing us using the contact details below. For this matter we may ask you to provide us with additional information or documents to prove your identity.
7. Contact information for data privacy matters
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact address: 28 rue du Chemin Vert, 75011, Paris
Entry into force: April 1st 2021
Appendix – Cookies policy
1. What is a Cookie?
When browsing our website (hereafter referred to as the “Website”), cookies, pixels, tags and other trackers (hereafter referred to as the “Cookies”) are installed on your computer.
A cookie is a small file, often encrypted, that is stored in your browser or device and is identified by a name. It is installed when you visit a website or application. Each time you return to the said website or application, the Cookie is retrieved from your browser or device. This ensures that each time you visit the website or application, the browser is recognized.
The installation of these Cookies is likely to enable us to access your browsing data and/or personal data concerning you.
2. Cookies Identification
▸ Technical and functional Cookies
Technical and functional Cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the Website and to provide you with our services. They are used throughout your navigation, in order to facilitate it and to carry out certain functions.
For example, a technical Cookie may be used to store your responses to a form or your preferences regarding the language or layout of the Website, where such options are available.
We use the following technical and functional Cookies:
|Cookie’s name||Cookie’s Function||Data retention period||Link to the Cookies policy|
|deeplime||Cookies manager to respect the privacy of our visitors||6 months||https://tarteaucitron.io/en/|
▸ Advertising Cookies
Advertising Cookies may be created not only by our Website but also by other websites and applications that serve ads, announcements, widgets or other elements displayed on the page.
These Cookies can be used, among other things, to personalize and measure the effectiveness of advertising or to carry out advertising targeting.
▸ Content personalization Cookies
Content Personalization Cookies allow us to provide you with content that is more likely to match your interests based on your browsing profile. Your browsing profile is established according to the content you have already consulted.
▸ Social network Cookies
Social network Cookies allow you to share content from our Website on social networks and to express, on these networks, your opinion or make public your consultation of our Services by clicking, for example, on the "like" and "share" links.
These Cookies may also enable to trace user's browsing on the Website.
We invite you to consult the Privacy Policies of the social networks, owners of these Cookies, to be aware of the purposes of use of the browsing information they may collect through these Cookies and how to exercise your rights with these social networks.
▸ Analytical Cookies
These Cookies allow us to measure the number of visits, page views and user activity. If necessary, they may collect your IP address to know the city from which you are connecting. Analytical Cookies allow us to generate statistics on the use and navigation of our Website in order to improve our performances. The Cookies used also allow us to identify navigation problems and eventually to solve them.
We may use advertisng Cookies or analytical Cookies. You will be informed of this on your first visit to the Website using these cookies. You will then be invited to accept or refuse them in accordance with the terms described below.
3. Your Cookies preferences
▸ Cookies that can be installed without consent
Some cookies do not require your consent, such as:
- - Technical or functional Cookies that are necessary for the operation of the Website;
- - Certain Cookies for audience measurement or Cookies that enable to test different versions of the Website for the purpose of optimising editorial choices.
▸ Acceptance or refusal of Cookies subject to your express consent
All other Cookies require your consent. These include Advertising Cookies, and some Audience Analysis Cookies. You may freely choose to accept or decline the use of these Cookies.
You can accept or refuse these Cookies the first time you browse the Website.
Your choices to accept or refuse these Cookies will be retained for a period of six (6) months.
You are free to withdraw your consent and more generally to change your preferences at any time via https://www.deeplime.io/.
▸ Your browser settings
It is also possible to set your browser to accept or reject certain Cookies.
Each browser offers different settings.