Our cloud platform ‘DeepLime GeoPortal’ was built with our clients to achieve just that: facilitate the implementation of automatic modelling scripts and their deployment to their users.
A few years in the making, it’s not just a sandbox to run scripts on centralised data. It addresses a lot of technical issues that the data scientist faces when making their work available:
- Effortless deployment to a wider audience under a controlled environment
- Centralised & up-to-date data
- Live links to external data sources
- Dynamically built user interface
- Auditability and governance at all steps of the workflow through sign-off and review capabilities
- Statistical and spatial visualisation for quick interrogation of the data
- General reporting for high-level insight into the orebody performance
GeoPortal is a corporate solution. It is hosted at our clients’ or on DeepLime’s infrastructure, and addresses automated processes such as Long/Short term geological modelling & estimation, pit optimisation, spatial reconciliation, rehab planning, and many many more.
Get in touch if you too are building your company’s next generation of automated models and need a solution to make them available in an efficient, auditable and safe way.